Saturday, April 27, 2013

Little Miss Muffet & SBS - Tea Party

This is the card I made for the Guess Who game over at Simply B Stamps for the combined SBS and LMM release April 4-6th.  Now that the game is over, I thought I would post my card.
I combined several digis using Photoshop to create this image, both Simply B images and Little Miss Muffet.  Then in Microsoft Word, I cropped and sized the image and added the black border.

Supplies --
Images: Betty In Wonderland, Betty Dorm Mouse and sentiment, LMM Cozy Café table, LMM Tea Party Dishes and Trays 
Patterned cardstock: My Mind’s Eye “Unforgettable”
Cardstock: PTI Pure Poppy, X-Press It
Dies:  PTI medium scallop, Die-Namics Mix and Match Banner
Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper
Copic Colors: E00, E11, E13, E21, E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E47, R02, R24, R29, R32, RV23, BG72, BG75, YR21, YR23, YR24, W0, W1, W2, W3, 0

I also created a video tutorial using this card, showing how to touch up a photo using the free software GIMP.


You can see all the videos I've created - showing how to manipulate digital images, size and print digis, adding a watermark and touching up photos on my YouTube Channel - CreamCityAngels

Challenges:
Stampin for the weekend - die cuts
Copic Marker Europe - Female images
Little Miss Muffet - Food Glorious Food
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by...
Blessings,
Deb

7 comments:

  1. Yep, I do have to get myself some of these teaparty stamps, I love them. Great cart Debra! Hugs FRea

    ReplyDelete
  2. these images are so cute!! your colouring is just gorgeous...loving that blonde hair combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are so adorable, the colours for the images is absolutly amazing and the design works so perfectly! Thank you for playing along with Little Miss Muffett.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I think your card is absolutely fabulous, Deb! Love the paper and images and your awesome coloring! Glad you shared it for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra! I just adore your card, the colours really stand out and the scene looks great!So glad you joined us at LMM challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see you playing along at LMM this time Deb, although it is weird seeing you on the participant side! Your creation is wonderful as always, awesome coloring. Hugs my friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a nice project! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete